1.7 fl. oz. (50 mL), Precision Pump-Top
DIM (Diindolylmethane) 3,3’-Diindolylmethane or DIM is a compound derived from indole-3-carbinol which is found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage and kale. Dietary consumption of cruciferous vegetables has been observed to have positive impacts on various health parameters, detoxification, and disease conditions.1,2,3 DIM may be one of the compounds that contributes to these benefits, as it has been shown to support a healthy immune response,4 normal hormone metabolism,5 and natural detoxification pathways.6 * DIM has been shown to be a strong inducer of the antioxidant response element (ARE), a regulator of the expression of many phase II drug metabolizing enzymes and phase III transporters.7 *
When taken in traditional oral formats (tablets, capsules), DIM has poor absorption and relatively rapid clearance.8 Lipid-based formulations have been shown to improve bioavailability. 9 Absorption of nanoemulsified DIM begins immediately in the oral cavity, as the DIM complexed with phospholipids bypasses the harsh acids of the digestive system, and enters lymphatic circulation.* Studies show that liposomal delivery may prolong the time a therapeutic agent is in circulation,10 leading to reduced need for dosing.*
Quicksilver Delivery Systems™ brings the power of intravenous therapy into convenient oral delivery.* Our Quicksilver Delivery Systems™ improve upon liposomal and emulsification technology with smaller, more stable particles made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, these very small liposomal and nanoemulsified particles enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients and intracellular delivery.11,12 The phospholipids, inherent in the liposomal and nanoemulsified formats, nourish cell membranes, promoting proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.* 13
Production Technology Features:
• Tightly controlled small sizing, verified by Laser Dynamic Light Scattering on each batch (DIM mean size: 15–20nm)
• Pleasant taste, suitable for intra-buccal delivery
• Precise pump delivery makes dosage directly from bottle convenient and easy
• Intraoral delivery for best systemic availability
• May be dispersed in water or other liquid when desired
Suggested Use: Take 2 to 4 pumps by mouth twice daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by healthcare professional. Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. May be stirred into small amount of water. Use within 60 days of opening. If pregnant, consult physician before use.
1. Navarro SL, et al. J Nutr. 2014 Nov;144:1850-7.
2. Kensler TW, et al. Carcinogenesis.2012 Jan;33:101-7.
3. Higdon JV, et al. Pharmacol Res. 2007 Mar;55:224-36.
4. Hanieh H. Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:520763.
5. Dalessandri KM, et al. Nutr Cancer. 2004;50:161-7.
6. Wu TY, et al. J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn. 2015;42:401-8.
7. Saw CL, et al. Biopharm Drug Dispos. 2011;32:289-300.
8. Wu TY, et al. J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn. 2015;42:401-8.
9. Paltsev M, et al. EPMA J. 2013 Dec;4:25.
10. Yang Z, et al. Curr Pharm Des. 2013;19:6647-54.
11 .Alyautdin R, et al. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014 Feb 7;9:795-811.
12. Ahn H, Park JH. Biomater Res. 2016 Nov 23;20:36.
13. Spector AA, Yorek MA. J Lipid Res. 1985 Sep;26(9):1015-35.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.